If you are looking for a green photographer, here are some things that you should consider:
1) Does the photographer realise that there is only one planet earth?
2) Does the photographer choose green wherever practically possible?
3) Does the photographer use a solar-powered camera?
4) Is the photographer really pretending to be green when they are not?
5) Does the photographer badger their local MPs on green issues?
6) Are they on a green bandwagon?
7) Can you see any evidence of a green attitude in their photographs?
8) Do they defrost their fridge regularly?
9) Will they come along to your save-the-planet clothes-swapping party?
10) Do they have any green wedding photography packages?
11) Does the photographer wear the same clothes between their shoots?
12) If this is a digital photographer, how much time exactly do they spend in front of the computer?
13) Do they have an energy-saving processor - for example, the Intel Centrino?
14) Have they reduced their carbon footprint?
Like most professionals, photographers are becoming more eco-friendly and aware of their environment!
Photographers can express these environment concerns through their own photography.
A good photographer must love life more than they love photography! If you are not interested in life, then photography has no meaning.
A photographer that is not true to nature is like a farmer without fields.
Malishka photography wedding photographers in edinburgh is trying to be green and welcomes any serious suggestions.
Please speak to Kasia.
25/5 Montpelier Park,
Tel: 07738 078547.